Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy, busy

Well the end of the SPRING semester is upon us. This week we have finals and then we are finished with our first semester here at SWBTS. Have I mentioned that GOD IS GOOD??? It is nice to almost have our first semester under our belts. I start the May-mester in a couple of weeks. Thankfully I have already ordered my books and will spend the next 2 weeks getting ahead on my reading/paper writing for my summer courses (NT Survey, Greek 1 & 2, and NT Focus Study).

This past week we spent a lot of time with friends. We attended the Spring Finale, hosted a mystery dinner/amazing race night, and had several late night/early morning cram sessions. Here are some pics from the Finale (I will post the other ones later this week).
It was so nice to have a night out with Matt. It has been amazing to see his growth this semester. He is an amazing husband and I am blessed to be married to such a great man!!
The Spring Finale was a formal dinner to celebrate the graduates and the end of the semester.
Meet Brittany!! She is a sweetheart and my partner in crime (she is one of the few girls in my classes). She spends time loving on our kiddos, making me laugh (stress relief) and making me feel my age (she just turned 20). Matt and I are enjoying loving on the college "kids" that live in the dorms. We host study sessions/pasta dinners weekly. Although they say we bless them we feel the opposite is true. God has provided awesome relationships and people to encourage us. 

**Truth be told, while I post this Matt is at the house with 2 college guys watching the Hurt locker and Brit and I are at at restaurant studying for a final we have tomorrow night:) 

God has been faithful to allow Matt and I to minister to others and still have 2 dates each week. It's amazing how much time you have when you put down everything else and seek His face.

No comments:

Post a Comment