Sunday, May 9, 2010

a little bit of family QT

With a week off of school we had some free time and finally made it downtown to walk around. It was a beautiful morning and the kids were able to enjoy running around while we went downtown Ft Worth.

First we went to the Ft Worth Water Gardens. It was so relaxing and the kids (especially K) were in love with the waterfalls.
Across the street from the water gardens is the OMNI Hotel. Matt and I are going to stay there for a nigh in a couple of week for a little overnight getaway...just the two of us:)
 I love that God provided me with a husband who is a Godly man with a sense of humor!!

After we finished walking around the water gardens we went west to the heart of downtown to look in all the boutiques. We found all kinds of little treasures and some great places for future date nights!

I love old buildings. There is just something about them that I find inspiring. I think I need to invest in a nicer camera...maybe I'll add it to my wish list:) H loves to have her picture taken. L does too but she rarely slows down long enough for me to take one!! My kiddos are such a blessing to me.

1 comment:

  1. We love downtown. :) I was thankful steve showed me your blog from facebook the other day. It's pretty cute! Haley saw me today and said, "Hey you were at my house. You keep coming back." ha!

    ReplyDelete