Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just call me Grace

Last Sunday (Easter) our group of friends got together at our complex to celebrate the RISEN KING and eat together. After lunch and our Easter egg hunt (pictures posted in my previous post) we started a game of kick ball.

It was the guys vs the girls and included everyone (ages 2-35). I found out very quickly that this is a pretty competitive bunch!!

About 30 minutes into the game (which lasted 3 hours) I was playing 3rd base and attempted to get another out for my team. However, I was running barefoot and tried to stop before I got to the sidewalk...

My feet stopped but the rest of me didn't!! Oops:)

The picture really doesn't do it justice. My leg hit the edge of the sidewalk just below my knee. You can see the grass stain and the red mark right below my knee...and then that huge knot/bump thing...ouch!!

I am learning very quickly that I am not (and may never be athletic).

But I did finish playing the game...and got cool points from the guys for having an injury...nice. Matt kept saying, "Mia, does that hurt? You are so awesome!!"

Funny how guys things getting hurt is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment