Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Fort Worth Ballet's production of Sleeping Beauty

L was chosen by her school to attend the ballet at the Bass Performance Hall. She was given three tickets, so both H and I were able to go along. It was amazing, to say the least. We had fun getting all dressed up!!

I was having so much fun with the girls I forgot to take more pictures. But this is what I got...

Downtown Fort Worth was crazy due to the art festival. The traffic reminded me of a line at 
Disneyland...but it was well worth the wait. Matt and K drove me and the girls so we 
wouldn't have to bother with parking...He is so sweet.
The Downtown Signs
L on the way to the ballet...missing her first tooth!!
The ceiling in the Bass Performance Hall is remarkable....it is a beautiful venue.
L saw her friend at the ballet too.
H had so much fun! It was her fourth ballet and she loves them. 
The funniest moment of the evening was when the men came on stage to dance. H quickly says, "why do the boys have to be here?" and L covered her eyes because she "could see everything and it was gross!!"

One day they will grow up and get married. But for now, I'm happy that they aren't interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment